- 3 oz white rum
- 3 oz coconut cream (ex: Coco Lopez)
- 3 oz pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh pineapple or frozen pineapples
- 2 cups ice
- 2 oz golden rum
- Pineapple wedges (Optional)
- Whipped Cream (Optional)
- Blend the white rum, coconut cream, pineapple juice, pineapple fruits and ice for 15 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour into glasses stir in the golden rum (or leave the golden rum to float on top). Add whipped cream (if desired), then garnish with the pineapple wedges.
This recipe is from the “Claraz Recipes” app, an e-cookbook available in Apple store & Google play.